Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bits and Pieces




This is what you do if there are 3 pork loin center cut chops taking up space in the fridge.

Trim off fat and gnarly bits then cut into strips, add hoisin sauce, soya sauce, ginger and garlic and marinate the pork off to the side.

Cup up a medium carrot, onion (strips), pepper (strips) and sugar snap peas (cut on diag).



Splash some oil (olive, grape seed, sesame, whatever...) into a pan and saute the contents of the pork that was set aside, marinating (dump the whole thing into the pan) and stir it around until done. I like mine a little overly brown, but that's me

Add the onions and carrots, when the carrots are cooked add the peppers and sugar snap peas



Serve with rice or ramen, I had some leftover rice, so that's what I used.

Makes a nice lunch for two. This was just one of them, my husband scarffed the first one down before I could take the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment